Long Island Seller Home Inspection
With so many homes on the market, a Long Island Seller Home Inspection can provide your home with a marketing edge.
An inspected and repaired homes give buyers confidence and can be a deciding factor to proceed with the buying knowing that all the systems are functional.
Regardless of how a home looks on the outside, there may be underlying issues that need to be addressed. It is present on a home inspection reports.
Depending on the severity of the problem, a home that did not undergo inspection can lead to a new round of negotiations, delay the selling process, or even ruin the sale.
The Benefits Of A Home Inspection By A Long Island Company
- A third-party will step in with a critical eye to inspect your home thoroughly.
- Any repairs that need to be completed will be prior to being put on the market.
- Your home will be priced realistically, so you won’t lose any money.
- You’ll feel confident that your property will be in the best selling shape as possible because a thorough home inspection was complete.
When the potential buyer decides to purchase your home, you won’t have to worry that there are any surprises because your house has already had an inspection completed.
What To Expect After A Seller Home Inspection
- Step One: You won’t have to worry about having to negotiate because the defects have been identified.
- Step Two: When you go to obtain a Use and Occupancy permit, you don’t have to worry about a dely.
- Step Three: You’ll have the necessary amount of time to hire a contractor who is reasonably prices or you can make the repairs yourself if you know what you’re doing.
- Step Four: The potential buyer may consider a waive the inspection contingency.
- Step Five: Any situations you may not have been aware of will be brought to light, such as infestation and radon gas.
- Step Six: A potential buyer may be put at ease when it comes to concerns and suspicions.
- Step Seven: Any liability will be decreased because you’ll have professional documentation that will disclose your statement.
- Step Eight: Prior to putting on the market and catching the eye of any potential buyers, you’ll know of any safety issues.
Home defects may develop over time, which can go unnoticed by even the most meticulous homeowner. Unfortunately, these issues can lead to delays, unhappy buyers or even lawsuits after the sale. Get a seller home inspection which will benefit both the buyer and the seller.
Whether it’s residential or commercial building, have it inspected before listing it on the market. Schedule your Long Island Seller Home Inspection Today!
Do you want your questions answered? Contact us today!
When you choose Premier Home Inspections, you can expect home inspector services that are superior to any in the Long Island area. Our premier home inspection company will let you know if there are safety issues, maintenance needs, or health problems with your home prior to buying it. You don’t want to put money down on a home that has a variety of problems, so make sure that you hire a home inspection company that’s experienced and dedicated to ensuring your home is in tip-top shape. We are prepared to be an advocate for selling or buying a home.