With so many homes on the market, a Long Island Seller Home Inspection can provide your home with a marketing edge.
An inspected and repaired homes give buyers confidence and can be a deciding factor to proceed with the buying, knowing that all the systems are functional.
Regardless of how a home looks outside, there may be underlying issues that need to be addressed. It is present on home inspection reports.
Depending on the severity of the problem, a home that did not undergo inspection can lead to a new round of negotiations, delay the selling process, or even ruin the sale.
The Benefits Of A Home Inspection By A Long Island Company
- A third party will step in with a critical eye to inspect your home thoroughly.
- You can make any necessary repairs to your home before selling it.
- Your home will be realistically priced so that you won’t lose any money.
- You’ll feel confident that your property is in the best selling shape because a thorough home inspection was complete.
When the potential buyer decides to purchase your home, you won’t have to worry about any surprise issues. That is because your house has already had an inspection completed.
What To Expect After A Seller Home Inspection
- You won’t have to worry about having to negotiate because the defects have been identified.
- When you obtain a Use and Occupancy permit, you don’t have to worry about a delay.
- You’ll have the necessary amount of time to hire a contractor who is reasonably priced. Or you can make the repairs yourself if you know what you’re doing.
- The potential buyer may consider waiving the inspection contingency.
- Any situations you may not have been aware of will be brought to light, such as infestation and radon gas.
- A potential buyer may be put at ease when it comes to concerns and suspicions.
- Decrease any liability because you’ll have professional documentation that will disclose your statement.
- Before putting on the market and catching the eye of any potential buyers, you’ll know of any safety issues.
Home defects may develop over time, which can go unnoticed by even the most meticulous homeowner. Unfortunately, these issues can lead to delays, unhappy buyers, or even lawsuits after the sale. Get a seller home inspection that will benefit both the buyer and the seller.
Whether it’s a residential or commercial building, have it inspected before listing it on the market. Schedule your Long Island Seller Home Inspection Today!
Do you want your questions answered? Contact us today!
When you choose Premier Home Inspection Group, expect home inspector services superior to any in the Long Island area. Our premier home inspection company will let you know straight away if there are safety issues or maintenance needs. They will also inform you if there are any health problems with your home before buying it. You certainly don’t want to put money down on a house that has a variety of issues. That is why you need to hire a home inspection company with the experience and dedication to ensure that your home is in tip-top shape. So, our premier home inspection company is your prime advocate for selling or buying a home.
Call (516) 852-1649 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Premier Home Inspection Group is your Premier Long Island Home Inspection Company | You’ll get an Experienced Team who will help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We inspect properties of all ages, sizes, and types and will alert you to any and all health, safety, or maintenance issues of the property you’re looking to buy.
Our goal is to make the inspection process go as smoothly as possible. We do this by providing a clear, concise, and easy to understand inspection report. This report will contain photos and a summary page, which is emailed to you within 24-hours of the inspection. Our thorough and knowledgeable inspectors are a great wealth of information and will make sure you always fully understand the scope of your inspection and the findings.
Premier Home Inspection Group will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service and we follow high standards and give top-notch customer service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Long Island or Five Boroughs of New York City areas, we can help!
Premier Home Inspection Group, Your Best Choice For Home Inspection Services!